HERE we attempt to answer some questions about why we’re adopting.
And head HERE for our reasons for adopting from Ethiopia.
Any posts involving adoption can be found HERE.
Or you can watch our little adoption story…
If you’d like to sip some fair-trade coffee while supporting our adoption, you can go over to our Sieb adoption coffee “store” by clicking the logo below:
If you’re the super curious type, here is our adoption timeline. I’ll keep it to the more monumental dates:
- August 30, 2012– accepted into the America World Adoption Agency Ethiopia program
- Spent the next few month sifting through moving boxes and piles of papers
- December 21, 2012– home study completed and in our hands
- February 12, 2013– dossier completed and turned in
- March 8, 2013– DTE! (Dossier to Ethiopia) We’re officially on the wait list, and hunkering down for a 24-32 month wait.